For all experienced health and social care workers, who have either temporarily or permanently left older people’s or adult social care, your colleagues and local community are in urgent need of your support to join the fight against COVID-19.
COVID-19 is putting huge additional demands on our NHS, nursing homes and community support services as well as our fellow citizens. By returning to the care sector now, you will be able to make more of a difference than ever before, not just to residents, but to colleagues and the wider community.
This isn’t only about clinically treating patients – there is also a need to provide a calm and stoic presence whose ripple effect is felt way beyond any health or social care setting. Many members of the general public are anxious and need reassurance. Your experience can help in so many ways.
This call-out for help has recently been highlighted by the press, including the “Adult Social Care Needs You” campaign and the prime example of Nadia Whittome, the UK’s youngest MP, who recently returned to care work to help with the COVID19 outbreak.
We massively appreciate the time and effort that you’ve already given to caring so we’ve put everything in place to ensure joining us is easy and safe for you. For that reason we’re offering:
– A simple remote recruitment process
– Online training to refresh your skills
– Skills and knowledge discussions with our training team, who have a wealth of experience in the adult social care
– Two clinical lead nurses to offer support every step of your journey back into adult social care
– Practical inductions in the care services you’ll be working in to help refresh your skills
– 24 hour on-call support from our team
– Working hours to suit you
– Ability to design your own rota
Your past experience and skills have never been in such demand and are desperately needed by the nursing and residential homes in your community. So, if you’re able to help, we’re here to help you!
If you’re interested in putting your incredible skills to vital use, then we’d love to speak to you. Please contact your nearest Local Care Force office using the below numbers.