Local Care Force named recently as one of the Times Top 100 Best small companies to work for has been established since 2004 and have offices in Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and soon York! We have a passion for health care and supply temporary and permanent staffing to various settings.
Due to continued growth within the business we have an exciting Home Based role for a Weekend On-Call Consultant for our Manchester and Sheffield branches, although for the first 6-8 weeks you will be trained in our Manchester office.
This exciting role working from home ensures that our business runs smoothly out of hours. The role of the On-Call Consultant requires someone who can work out of hours calmly in a changing situation speaking to Nurses, Support Workers and Carers and see a task through to conclusion.
A lot of telephone work will be required. The successful candidate will also need broadband access in their own home to access information while working. The role will also require a working knowledge of all areas of our service users and be prepared to support all client groups as and when necessary.
Full training will be provided in our Manchester office.
The ideal candidate will be focused towards:
- Working from home answering all incoming calls to the business between 5:30pm to 7:30am Friday to Monday, extended hours over bank holiday weekends.
- Booking staff into required shifts using our bespoke software.
- Outbound calls to book available staff.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with all our clients .
- Self-motivated and Enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative .
- Communicate schedule alterations to our workers on a timely basis, together with relevant information .
If you think you have the skills required for the role, which is paying £18,000 per annum, then please email our HR lady Sarah@theHRHive.co.uk with your CV and a few words about why you are applying.
We are one of the busiest family run Nursing, Social and Community Care Agencies in Yorkshire, who pride themselves on 12 wonderful years within the care industry and are one of the Times Top 100 best small companies to work for in 2017.