It’s been a really exciting couple of years for our business, with so many incredible moments and successes to celebrate! We therefore thought it was a good time to share some of these achievements with you all and also say thank you for your continuing support. So, did you know…
- Leanne opened Local Care Force aged just 25 and has seen it grow from one office to three thriving branches.
- The business has continued to go from strength to strength and, this month, we achieved record hours staff were out working – across all our offices!
- Because of this we’ve invested in some really exciting technology… from electric cars and iPads for training, to VR for care home residents and even a mobile app!
- As well as our shortlist for a Nursing Times Award in Patient Safety, we’ve also been shortlisted for a Burdett Nursing Award!
- Local Care Force also secured a Sunday Times Top 100 Businesses to work for listing in 2017 – achieving the highest-ranking place of ANY Yorkshire business!
- Our training business has also thrived, with 2450 people signing up to our ‘per training’ courses and accredited BILD training now added to our offering.
- The business has raised thousands for charity – with lots more fundraising planned.
- On a more personal note our MD, Leanne, has won both the regional and national Inspirational Leader Award from HSBC & Forward Ladies, the Yorkshire Post’s Young Entrepreneur Award and, just last week, was listed as one of the rising business stars and business leaders of the future, in Insider’s 42 under 42 list!
“I would like to personally say thank you to all the amazing people we work with who have supported Local Care Force on this journey. It’s because of you these incredible achievements have been possible!” – Leanne Silverwood