Great… Your appointment is confirmed!
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please refer to the below check list before your appointment to make sure you bring everything you need – so we can get you working ASAP.
- Bank Details (for payroll purposes) including Sort Code, Account Number, Account Name and Bank Name
- Address details to cover the last 5 years, including dates and length of time spent at each address
- ALL applicants, both EU and non EU are requested to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK (for example: birth certificate / passport or valid Visa/Work Permit
- Proof of your current address these must be dated within the last 3 months (for example: a recent bank statement or utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance (for example: P45, P60, Letter from Government Body (Tax/Benefits) confirming your NI Number NI CARDS OR PAYSLIPS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- Relevant Training Certificates (for example: Manual Handling, Food Hygiene and Infection Control, First Aid) including any specialist skill areas even if they have expired.
- UK Drivers License Full or Provisional (Card & paper counterpart if possible)
- Documents to prove all name changes (for example: Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, divorce certificate, name change document)
- You will need to provide a full employment history, if you have any gaps in your employment in the last 5 years (for example: unemployment please provide correspondence to verify this)
- You will need to provide contact details of your referees to cover the last 5 years of employment (including email addresses if possible)
- All Candidates will need to provide Photo ID
- First DBS check is FREE providing you join the online scheme
- Proof of NMC Pin Number
- Immunisation history – serology reports – medical cards.
- Indemnity Insurance i.e. RCN or Unison Card
All Candidates will need to provide Photo ID.