Great… Your appointment is confirmed!
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please refer to the below check list before your appointment to make sure you bring everything you need – so we can get you working ASAP!
- Bank Details (for payroll purposes) including Sort Code, Account Number, Account Name and Bank Name.
- Address details to cover the last 5 years, including dates and length of time spent at each address.
- ALL applicants, both EU and non EU are requested to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK (for example: birth certificate / passport or valid Visa/Work Permit)
- Proof of your current address these must be dated within the last 3 months (for example: a recent bank statement or utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance (for example: P45, P60, Letter from Government Body (Tax/Benefits) confirming your NI Number) NI CARDS OR PAYSLIPS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- Relevant Training Certificates (for example: Manual Handling, Food Hygiene and Infection Control, First Aid) including any specialist skill areas even if they have expired.
- £46.00 for DBS unless you have one on the update scheme. Please note we can accept Cash/Cheque/Bank transfer or Debit/Credit Card payment for the DBS payment. Please note credit cards incur a £2.50 charge.
- UK Drivers License Full or Provisional
- Documents to prove all name changes for example: Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, divorce certificate, name change document
- You will need to provide a full employment history, if you have any gaps in your employment in the last 3 years (for example: unemployment, please provide correspondence to verify this)
- You will need to provide contact details of your referees to cover the last 3 years of employment (including email addresses if possible)
All Candidates will need to provide Photo ID.
If you need any further information regarding the appointment, or documentation you need to provide; that may delay your registration please do not hesitate to contact us.