What a year 2017 has been! It only seems like yesterday we were celebrating the news of our Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies achievement. Little did we know the year would bring so much more. Here is a snapshot…
- Our MD Leanne Silverwood was recently awarded Most Inspiring Leader at the national Forward Ladies Awards
- Nursing Times shortlisted Local Care Force as the ONLY agency in their national awards for Patient Safety
- Our sister training company became a Skills for Care Endorsed Provider and part of the Care Learning Coalition
- We were awarded a place in the “Top 100 nursing innovators of 2017”. Our nursing innovation project will be published in 2018 as part of the RCN best practice library
- We won Best Specialist Recruitment Agency at Talk of Manchester Business Awards
- Internally we developed the Local Care Force Legends initiative and app allowing staff to give positive peer feedback and reward their colleagues!
- We collected over 160 gifts for Hallam’s Cash for Kids and our celebrations were attended by the Lord Mayor of Sheffield, Councillor Anne Murphy. A fantastic end to an amazing year for us!