Wishing all our team, all our nurses, carers and support workers , our wonderful clients and our incredible team a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2016 has been a cracker of a year and here are some of our highlights:
- Started work on our new office in YORK – opening soon!
- Became an approved NHS SUPPLIER.
- Got 100% on our Depoel Audit & over 91% on our NHS audit.
- Won a secret ACCREDITATION (shhh… more to follow!)
- Completed TOTAL WARRIOR to raise cash for St John of God.
- Won 6 NEW CONTRACTS!
- Had 2 team members celebrate 8 YEARS at LCF (others 7,6,5…)
- Held 3 WORLD NURSING DAY parties across the branches.
- Brought on 5 NEW TEAM members due to growth.
- Brought on 2 APPRENTICES.
- Helped 53 Nurses REVALIDATE (thanks to our wonderful Clinical Leads).
- Hired 4 NEW TRAINERS at our sister training business and…
- Michelle had her baby, Adam had twins & Steph went on a 3 month sabbatical travelling!
So… it’s been quite a year! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. We hope Santa brings you something extra special this year! Now where are those mince pies?!