We are currently recruiting for an experienced consultant… and it’s a ‘hot desk’ with excellent earning potential!
- A fun, rewarding and professional recruitment team
- A vibrant, fast-paced and innovative recruitment environment
- A ‘love to come to work’ ethos (which shows in our low turnover of staff)
- Strong support from a team who are sociable and ‘BIG’ on team work!
- Real career progression opportunities
- Learning from the best
Local Care Force is an agency that supports its staff and has a wealth of experience in recruitment, Nursing, Health & Social Care. This has enabled them to grow year-on-year to become a leading agency of choice for health care professionals in Yorkshire. We value diversity and people that are proud to be an individual!
Due to unprecedented growth we are presently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant for an existing desk in our ever-expanding Sheffield office. To work within a very successful team, learning from the most successful people in our business.
- Covering Shifts and rotas
- Liaising with clients and candidates on a daily basis
- Advertising & interviewing candidates
- Meeting clients off site, service/review meetings, sales visits
- Keep up to date with the Industry, changes.
- Sales, business development and relationship building with potential clients
- Client needs analysis
- Attending networking and recruitment events
- Using social media to advertise and promote Local Care Force
- Undertake regular training
- Being an integral part of the team!
- At least one years experience in a fast -paced recruitment environment
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Solid IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Health and Social Care sector
- Sales Environment
- Experience of conducting interviews, client visits, business development.
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment the team in place will teach you everything you need to know about Health, Nursing & Social Care recruitment!
We offer a competitive basic salary of up to 26k with uncapped commission plus the benefits of joining a company that cares about its employees including:
- Professional Development
- Fully paid staff night outs
- Commission rewards for individual and branch targets
- Weekends away
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and want to further your career then please email your CV & cover letter to Elaine Adams at Local Care Force Sheffield or call 0330 6600 644.