We are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants that have a passion for care and a dedication to making a difference to people’s lives.
As an agency Care Assistant you will be providing care and support for vulnerable adults with a variety of care needs in residential care homes and nursing homes in your area. You will have the opportunity to choose work that suits you and we always work to provide shifts that will suit your location, availability, and experience.
You will be working closely with our fantastic clients across services that provide care for the following needs: dementia, the elderly, physical disabilities, complex needs, mental health issues, and sensory impairment.
- 6 months minimum, paid UK experience in a care role
- Experience in supporting and providing care for vulnerable adults
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about making a difference to service user’s lives
What LCF offers:
- Free on-going specialist training to upgrade your skill set and development
- Flexible working (create your own rota approach)
- Temp – Perm opportunities
- Account Manager that offers continuous support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay (claim whenever you want!)
- This role will be paid as PAYE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.