Are you Passionate about working in Health and social Care?
The role of a Support worker involves working in a variety of different Supported Living and Residential Services.
You will have the opportunity to choose work that suits you and your location.
You will be supported by your own personal consultant throughout your career with us. We always work to provide shifts that will suit your location, availability, and experience.
What LCF offers;
- Free on-going specialist training to upgrade your skill set and development.
- Flexible working (create your own rota approach)
- Temp – Perm opportunities
- Account Manager that offers continuous support.
- Excellent enhanced rates of pay (higher than industry average!)
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 on call team to support whenever you need.
- Carer of the month
- Holiday Pay
- Have had your vaccine and second one booked
- 6 months paid UK experience in a care role.
- Experience in supporting and providing care for vulnerable adults.
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about making a difference to the people you support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.