We find regular and consistent work for qualified nurses who are looking for:
- Competitive pay rates
- Specialist training
- Support from a dedicated team and
- A return to the work/life balance they deserve.
We treat every candidate and client as an individual and appreciate one size doesn’t fit all ensuring you’re placed in shifts at services that suit your skills and interests.
We do not use apps, we get to know our nurses and feel communication is key to a happy work life and we specialize only in health care and many of our office based staff have had a career in healthcare before joining up.
"I cannot recommend working with LCF enough. I’ve worked with other agencies before, but always felt they cared more about the money I could earn for them, rather than me and my registration. LCF is the other end of the spectrum, nothing is too much trouble. I feel valued, supported and prioritised- very rare for an agency. If you’re looking for full time work or just extra hours I would wholeheartedly encourage you to join LCF!"
We offer ongoing training and development to all our workers, as well as specialist training courses to anyone wanting to advance their careers.
We take time to understand your needs, schedule, circumstances, experience and desired work locations - so you get work, that works for you!
The right chemistry
Many of us have worked here for over 15 years! Because of this, we truly know how to best support you and you're guaranteed a friendly and familiar face!
Who we Work WithSOME of our clients
Diverse range of local services to suit your speciality and skills, from nursing homes to private hospitals and mental health services
Full time, part time and ad-hoc is work readily available when you work with us.
Due to the relationships we’ve built over the years we can offer you and our clients continuity of work
So why us?WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Fast tracked simple nursing application
- £200 Welcome bonus
- Uncapped £200 refer a friend bonus
- Your own dedicated compliance officer working to get you working
- 24/7 telephone support from our on call team
- Clinical Lead nurse providing support whether it be revalidation or a safeguarding concern
- Free specialist CPD training and development
- Accrue holiday pay
- A family run company with over 18 years’ experience in our sector
- Weekly pay
- Local diverse shifts near to you
- Approved supplier for many of the most respected health care companies in the UK
Contact usWE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Got a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Simply complete the form below and we’ll be back to you within 24 hours.
47 Upper Basinghall St, Leeds LS1 5HR
T: 0113 244 4644
8-10 Meetinghouse Lane, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield S1 2DP
T: 0114 478 5888
Piccadilly House, 49 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2AP
T: 0161 507 3777
Registered Company No: 12345678
Local Care Force Ltd.
47 Upper Basinghall Street, Leeds, LS1 5HR
© 2021 Local Care Force.